Not looking good for Scotland

BlueBosnian

For those of you not familiar with Scottish football this is a theme that has plagued them forever - they are superb at raising their game against the 'big boys' atrocious for not turning up when they are favourites to win. There probably isn't a Scottish football fan in the world who at some point today wasn't thinking 'It would be just like us to beat France twice and then blow it against Georgia'.

For those of you not familiar with Scottish football this is a theme that has plagued them forever - they are superb at raising their game against the 'big boys' atrocious for not turning up when they are favourites to win. There probably isn't a Scottish football fan in the world who at some point today wasn't thinking 'It would be just like us to beat France twice and then blow it against Georgia'.

It would also be fair to say that although they beat France twice they could just as easily have lost both games if fortune hadn't been on their side. Not saying that they weren't both great wins, but things did go their way.

Opposite to you Geezer, Scottish mother and English father. Always been an England fan though however like to see Scotland do well. IN this qualifying campaign they have punched well above their weight in a group umpteen times harder than England's and sadly I think they are going to fall at the very last hurdle.

Having two english parents I'm a confirmed England fan, but would be more than happy to throw some support in the direction or the other home nations if it wasn't for the fact that they are so f**king chippy and would rather boil their own heads than support England! So instead I think "f**k 'em. icon_lol.gif

Best thing about wednesday was that their loss to Georgia at least stopped them phoning up all the radio stations to gloat about England

Having two english parents I'm a confirmed England fan, but would be more than happy to throw some support in the direction or the other home nations if it wasn't for the fact that they are so f*****g chippy and would rather boil their own heads than support England! So instead I think "F*** 'em. icon_lol.gif

I know what you mean ethical. That's where I have an even bigger dilemma. Given I'm split 50/50 I don't know whether to f*ck 'em, f*ck myself or both. I'm one mixed up individual 259.gif

Archived