Injustice

Tim W

You Irish lads must be inconsolable at the loss of Steve Staunton. Question - will Don Given take the step up full time, he's done a good jobb with your youngsters. O'Dreay or Brady are in the frame. How is it you have at three options while England haven't got one?

3 options Tim?

O Dreary (utter bar steward forever associated with dirty L*ds)

Givens (we haven't got close to qualifying for a thing under him)

Brady (failure the only time he was in charge of anything other than running the cafe)

In that case I have 3 options for the England job - Les Read, Sammy Lee and Kevin keegan.

3 options Tim?

O Dreary (utter bar steward forever associated with dirty L*ds)

Givens (we haven't got close to qualifying for a thing under him)

Brady (failure the only time he was in charge of anything other than running the cafe)

In that case I have 3 options for the England job - Les Read, Sammy Lee and Kevin keegan.

Les Read - As a born number 2 will probably do the same as what we've got

Sammy Lee - Got too many gigs as a pageboy at scouse weddings (England can't afford an earpeice)

Kevin Keegan - Has just release a home perm kit that he reckons will do well

See Robson kept his job

Archived