Come on Israel!

glory55

Please do those Russians!!

We dont deserve to be there,but not being there will be awful!

Maybe not getting to the Euro's will be better for England in the long run,but I cant see Barwick and those mugs at the FA chucking the towel in if we fail to qualify.

The FA are guilty of picking the inept Steve McClaren,the cock up with the cup final tickets and generally letting the supporters of English clubs down.

OUT WITH THE OLD!!!

God save the Queen

I love Golders Green and Stamford Hill

660px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png

As for those idiots at the FA it would appear that tonight's meaningless and utterly unnecessary friendly (almost definitely organised by some arrogant idiots who assumed England would have qualified by now) has resulted in Owen picking up an injury which may keep him out for a month. Therefore if Israel do manage to prevent Russia from winning we will be going into the Croatia game without the only orthodox goalscorer who scores regularly at international level (Crouch doesn't count as we are not playing against a mickey mouse team) in our squad.

I would give Crouch a chance,he is a decent player.

As for Owen.....Those geordies must be fuming!

He just cant seem to stay fit and to get injured in this friendly,what a disaster!

There is a slim chance we can still make it!

If Macedonia beat Croatia we are quids in but there is probably more of a chance of Jade Goody flying over my flat!

I certainly wont be getting my hopes up!

• 1 month later...

Archived