Reasons to be cheerful.

c3blu

Heres 2.

None of the other big four have been through the turmoil we have this season AND we have played them all away.

IF the gap is only 6 points come Febuary and we get all our players back from Africa/injury we will still have a lot to play for.

I know its a big IF.

Heres 2.

None of the other big four have been through the turmoil we have this season AND we have played them all away.

IF the gap is only 6 points come Febuary and we get all our players back from Africa/injury we will still have a lot to play for.

I know its a big IF.

It is a bif IF...

We played a full-strength Arse yesterday at their place with almost half a team missing - RC, Essien, Ballack (?), Malouda and Drogba, plus we lost JT early on. Plus hardly anyone played to their true standard, and yet we put them under great pressure and could have had a draw, but for major cock-ups by Cech and SWP. Plus the ref could/ should have reduced them to 10 for Eboue's foul.

1 point from a possible 9 against title rivals, I know they were all away but we must beat them all at home to stand any chance. Realistically a top 4 spot is all we can hope for.

We were hardly full strength in the ones we lost, and Manure away came at the worst possible time. Oh, and Mikel was sent off early - wrongly. And their first goal came in Fergie time.

1 point from a possible 9 against title rivals, I know they were all away but we must beat them all at home to stand any chance. Realistically a top 4 spot is all we can hope for.

We were hardly full strength in the ones we lost, and Manure away came at the worst possible time. Oh, and Mikel was sent off early - wrongly. And their first goal came in Fergie time.

And dont forget that the penalty was laughable. icon_sad.gif

All the top four are playing against teams that can beat them in the next round. It is a chance for us to gain some lost ground.

Arse-nal-Twattenham

Manure-Everton

Liverscum-Portsmouth

Blackburn-CHELSEA

We are the only team playing away, but still it is a chance to gain some ground. Especially Arse-Tott game is the one I expect to produce a draw or even away win. Arsenal wasn't really that good in the attacks against us and I predict ManUre is going to run away from us and Arse, sadly.

We can lose some more ground, but we shouldn't think that way.

Archived