Good Luck Didi, Ess, Mikel & Kalou

Gem

Off to their Nation's cup and although shoddy timing, its still a fantastic tournament. Okay, so the Ivory Coast, Ghana and Nigeria can’t all win it, and although we want our guys back ASAP, it would be nice if one of them won it.

Anyway, good luck boys, don’t get injured!

I think this is a great experience for the younger players like Mikel and Kalou. I hope they have great tournaments, I also PRAY that none of our guys get hurt. I would be crushed if Essien came back with an injury that kept him out for the season!

I hope they all play really well for their teams but can't prevent them from going out at the first opportunity, and stay free of injury - oh and don't go missing after the tournament which usually happens with at least a handful of players at this tournament.

May they all get knocked out early, so they can come back to play for Chelsea... 247.gif

You reading my mind Brian.

I think most of our guys love to play in that tournament and are proud to play in front of their countrymen. And they certainly dont want to let their country down. So I hope Ghana, Nigeria and I-Coast will play well so they will be in good spirit when they come back.. I mean in good spirit and HEALTH!! happy0034.gif

Archived