Sorry for the forum rubbish but...

van Hooijdonk

I am looking for the video of Chelsea fans shouting for Jose Mourinho after Bacary Sagna's goal for Arsenal which made the score 0-1. But specifically, youtube is temporarily disabled in Turkiye so that I want this video from an other video site or direct link to the video (with .mpg, .avi, .asf or whatever format it is).

I am sure that my friends will help me.

The admin may erase this topic after the video is shared.

Thank you for your interest and sorry for the temporary rubbish that I created. 317.gif

TV programs about football mention this subject so much, here. Especially after the CL draw, TV channels started to broadcast more news about Chelsea. And shouting of the fans for Jose was the main subject after Chelsea's impressive comeback lead by Drogba on Sunday.

Yes. Didn't anyone shout?

Yes they did shout...but it wasn't very loud. A scatter of fans.

Out of curiosity, why is youtube banned in turkey?

Some stupid videos about the founder of our republic, our hero Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was uploaded by some silly users and youtube didn't remove the videos. So, youtube was temporarily banned as a reaction to not-removing of those videos.

It has been chanted many a time, the fact that it overshadowed our victory is pathetic

It didn't overshadow your victory hence it is very difficult to win a derby after you got 1-0 down. By the way congratulations to Chelsea. Shouting for Jose, is a crisis for Grant I think and if you think from my point of view, I'm a Fenerbahce fan and any crisis in Chelsea makes me interested. We are the weaker side in this clash and something like this is a factor to increase our chance. The reason I wonder about the shouting is that.

It has been chanted many a time, the fact that it overshadowed our victory is pathetic

It didn't overshadow your victory hence it is very difficult to win a derby after you got 1-0 down. By the way congratulations to Chelsea. Shouting for Jose, is a crisis for Grant I think and if you think from my point of view, I'm a Fenerbahce fan and any crisis in Chelsea makes me interested. We are the weaker side in this clash and something like this is a factor to increase our chance. The reason I wonder about the shouting is that.

Ok, nice to hear you being honest.

We have no crisis here, but we do have high expectations.

Arsenal took the lead after 59 mins, 11 minutes later Avram substituted Ballack & Makelele for Anelka & Belletti, it was during these substitutions that Avram was taunted by a very small minority of our support with the chant "You dont know what your doing", followed by "Jose Mourinho".

Within 3 minutes Chelsea drew level and 9 minutes later the 2 substitutions combined to set up the match winner for Drogba.

Upto that point Avram had failed to beat any of the other top clubs/managers in the country.

Now he has laid that baby to bed, we have no crisis. happy0034.gif

Is it all about the scores coco? I mean, were all the criticism to Grant because of the scores, or the playing style, system, tactics and anything about a club management?

Let me give you the performances of Fenerbahce against top clubs. Fenerbahce got 12 points from 4 matches with the 3 other championship candidates this year. (Galatasaray, Besiktas and Sivasspor)

The results :

Fenerbahce 1 - 0 Sivasspor

Fenerbahce 2 - 1 Besiktas

Fenerbahce 2 - 1 Galatasaray

Sivasspor 1 - 4 Fenerbahce

The results were

Besiktas 1 - 2 Fenerbahce

Galatasaray 0 - 1 Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce 2 - 2 Trabzonspor***

Fenerbahce 2 - 2 Besiktas

Fenerbahce 4 - 0 Galatasaray

Trabzonspor*** 2 - 3 Fenerbahce

in 2005 - 2006 and

Fenerbahce 0 - 0 Besiktas

Trabzonspor*** 1 - 2 Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce 2 - 1 Galatasaray

Besiktas 0 - 1 Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce 2 - 2 Trabzonspor***

Galatasaray 1 - 2 Fenerbahçe

in 2006 - 07

(*** = Trabzonspor is considered as the fourth biggest club in Turkey and is the only team to have league titles apart from Istanbul teams Fenerbahce, Besiktas and Galatasaray)

Avram was taunted by a very small minority of our support with the chant "You dont know what your doing", followed by "Jose Mourinho".

It was more than a small minority Coco. I'm in the west lower which is not exactly renowned for its singing and I was in the minority for not joining in.

Avram was taunted by a very small minority of our support with the chant "You dont know what your doing", followed by "Jose Mourinho".

It was more than a small minority Coco. I'm in the west lower which is not exactly renowned for its singing and I was in the minority for not joining in.

Ok it doesnt really matter how many were chanting it.

What matters is that it got an emphatic reply from Avram.

Those fans wanted to express their discontent, which is understandable when were 0-1 down @ home to Ars, but they should of waited until the final whistle, and then sang it with a bit of passion, it was basically a murmur on the TV.

And why didnt they sing his name in glory at the end ? Didnt they see the 2 sub's Avram sent on combine to set up Drogba with the all important match winner ? irony.gif

Things you hear on TV all depend on where they put the microphones in the ground. I have been to matches where you cant even hear the away fans yet watch the highlights on tv and it sounds like nothing but them singing.

It was more than a murmer Coco and there was plenty of passion in the MH stand about their feelings for AG, rightly or wrongly.

I think the players know they have as good a chance as any to win the CL and will be very much up for it though.

Archived