5 games in 16 days????

Chelle22

2nd April Fenerbahce

5th Citeh

8th Fenerbahce

14th Wigan

17th Everton

WTF nono.gif

This shouldnt be allowed, having just 3 days between Wigan & Everton it looks like Fergie has the title sewn up due to fixtures, wonder who arranged for the changes to allow this 3 day period between the last 2 games?? 300.gif

if it were united, Fergie would come out and tell the FA that they purpously did this to make manu lose. But it's just chelsea icon_rolleyes.gif

In fairness to Grant he's done just that but it ain't gonna make the slightest bit of difference to the FA who feel "obligated toi fulfilling the EU jurisdiction of showing 138 matches live". Well f**king show Fulham or Derby or some other club whose season is over!!

if it were united, Fergie would come out and tell the FA that they purpously did this to make manu lose. But it's just chelsea icon_rolleyes.gif

If Jose was still manager I am sure he would have done so too, Grunt aint got the ball.gif 's to say anything......................

for gods sake, can we stop the grant bashing at every opportunity. he has actually came out and said its ridiculous. so it looks like he does have the balls.

We all have our opinions on Grant, maybe yours differ to mine - dont make either of them less valid 317.gif

for gods sake, can we stop the grant bashing at every opportunity. he has actually came out and said its ridiculous. so it looks like he does have the balls.

We all have our opinions on Grant, maybe yours differ to mine - dont make either of them less valid 317.gif

With all due respect Chelle you made the statement that Grant doesn't have the balls to come out and criticise this decision when Jose would have done when the cold hard facts are he already had voiced criticism which was well publicised in the press this morning. This particular point isn't about opinions it's about people getting the facts right.

With all due respect Chelle you made the statement that Grant doesn't have the balls to come out and criticise this decision when Jose would have done when the cold hard facts are he already had voiced criticism which was well publicised in the press this morning. This particular point isn't about opinions it's about people getting the facts right.

I didnt read the papers today - sorry, seems he has got the ball.gif 's then. Dont change what I think of him tho, fed up with his lack lustre approach to our club...................

Could mean free coach travel ?

Dunno about other people but because of work commitments on the day of the game & the following day it wouldnt tempt me, also free travel isnt gonna help the boys who possibly could be tired from the Wigan game................can the club protest and will the FA listen?? 317.gif

Surely the only real issue we can have here is with the Everton game? I agree that is totally ridiculous and has been moved totally for TV. IT is a disgrace to move such an important fixture for both teams to a Thurday night and is another step towards the abyss by the Premier League. They may have shelved plans for the global fixtures for now but you can be sure they have other crap ideas up their sleeves like this.

Beyond the Everton game surely we can't complain? We have a Premier League fixture each weekend and a Champions League fixture during the week. Just like United, Arsenal, and Liverpool.

Archived