New Home Kit

Alan

Everything to do with football is wrong just because if there is anyway they can the fans will pay for it. If the shirt is crapt hen don't buy it!!! If it's over-priced then don't buy it! If the tickets/food / programs are too expensive then don't buy them.

I know there are people that will take up the shortfall but it seems to me that the game has pretty much reached it's limit, new people will only go if they think it's the trendy thing to do, it's only the trendy thing to do while it's popular and if the real fans put their foot down it will become less popular and we might start to see the tide turn.

It's photoshopped onto Lamps, but it's the same kit. I don't think whoever made it, wanted to make it look like he was actually wearing it, more what it would look like.

I'm pretty sure that will be the kit.

That could still be our next season's homeshirt, but that picture with Lampard looks a bit dodgy. Especially when you look at the area around Lampard's neck and the collar.

As I said in the post above, the photoshopper I think never wanted to give the impression Frank was actually wearing it, just what it would look like.

That shirt looks sooooooo 80's alike! I don't mind the "retro" movement, but somehow this shirt doesn't go with my taste!

So far, the 100 centenary Umbro shirt is my favorite one!

I have to agree that shirt was great.

But ya know i quite like this new one if it is it. getmycoat.gif

Wont be as good as the centenary one tho.

Archived