Next Season

NickCicc

First time poster here....

We all know that the squad needs a mini overhaul, and I believe heavily that the following players are on their way out: Drogba, Lampard, Shevchenko, Ben Haim, Sidwell, Pizarro.

I also believe that the squad will require a right-back, 2 strikers, and a creative midfielder. These players (in that order) I believe will be: Daniel Alves, David Villa, Klaas Jan Huntelaar, and Andres Iniesta.

For what its worth, I would like to see what other people believe our first XI should be next season with an appropriate backup XI

My ideal XI for next season (4-1-3-2):

--------------------Cech----------------------

Alves---------Terry------Carvalho--------A.Cole

--------------------Mikel----------------------

-------Essien-------Iniesta------J.Cole--------

--------------Anelka-------Villa---------------

Backup XI:

-------------------Cudicini--------------------

Ferreira---------Alex------Ivanovic-------Bridge

------------------ Makalele--------------------

-------SWP--------Ballack------Malouda--------

--------------Huntelaar----Kalou----------------

First time poster here....

We all know that the squad needs a mini overhaul, and I believe heavily that the following players are on their way out: Drogba, Lampard, Shevchenko, Ben Haim, Sidwell, Pizarro.

I also believe that the squad will require a right-back, 2 strikers, and a creative midfielder. These players (in that order) I believe will be: Daniel Alves, David Villa, Klaas Jan Huntelaar, and Andres Iniesta.

For what its worth, I would like to see what other people believe our first XI should be next season with an appropriate backup XI

My ideal XI for next season (4-1-3-2):

--------------------Cech----------------------

Alves---------Terry------Carvalho--------A.Cole

--------------------Mikel----------------------

-------Essien-------Iniesta------J.Cole--------

--------------Anelka-------Villa---------------

Backup XI:

-------------------Cudicini--------------------

Ferreira---------Alex------Ivanovic-------Bridge

------------------ Makalele--------------------

-------SWP--------Ballack------Malouda--------

--------------Huntelaar----Kalou----------------

Welcome,do stick around mate ! happy0034.gif

Welcome.

If we buy another RB we need to sell a RB, 3 is too many, or 4 if you count Essien..

I 100% agree we need a creative player, but these are the hardest players to find. The best creative player we have is Joe Cole.

welcome to the forum. i agree with you about iniesta. every time i watch him he impresses me. hes the heart of barcas attack, and would be fantastic at the bridge. exactly what were missing, a creative, goal scoring midfielder.

Also Maka is good for another season, Mikel is still only 20 and could do with another season under Maka's wings so he can perfect the holding role, but imo he will eventually be the perfect replacement as he is so strong.

Archived