Champions League Final 2008 Tickets

Hey guys, I'm a con artist! I try to gain money for tickets I don't own.

Don't tell the admin and moderators here, as these guys and gals are so damn good at what they do, they make me look a total c**t.

icon_lol.gif

I just got an e-mail saying

?

Hello,

if I can not offer my tickets for the final of the champions in the forum only it was necessary that you told it to me through a private message. I don't deceive nobody, I have these tickets because I bought them months ago and finally my team is not in the final. I didn't want to offend anybody, is not necessary that you humiliate me in the forum. Please, erase the message of mockery that has uploaded. Thanks.

Eulalia

In a word, 'no'

He should of thought of that before he started a new topic with just his email address, got guilt written all over it. Not to mention he set up an email address just to sell tickets by the look of the address.

What a nob!

Don't tell the admin and moderators here, as these guys and gals are so damn good at what they do, they make me look a total c***.

You're quite capable of making yourself look a c**t mate you don't need anyone else's help!!

Archived