Tim Lovejoy Returns!

Sorry to be posting in the wrong thing but i didnt know where to put it. Just wanted to inform the masses of the discovery i just made... it would appear that the legend that is Tim Lovejoy (used to do soccer AM for any of you not in the know) is starting a new online TV channel... here is the link... spam.gif wooohooo! Welcome back Lovejoy!

Sorry to be posting in the wrong thing but i didnt know where to put it. Just wanted to inform the masses of the discovery i just made... it would appear that the legend that is Tim Lovejoy (used to do soccer AM for any of you not in the know) is starting a new online TV channel... here is the link... Welcome back Lovejoy!

Is that you Lovejoy ?

C'mon were all Chels here. clap2.gif

Could do a Q&A with him... Okay, he's not an ex-player, but he's a fan in the media happy0034.gif

He's also a tw*t. I wonder how long he's been a Chelsea fan. Claims to be a Real Madrid fan too.. sounds like the jkl type to me!

Could do a Q&A with him... Okay, he's not an ex-player, but he's a fan in the media happy0034.gif

He's also a tw*t. I wonder how long he's been a Chelsea fan. Claims to be a Real Madrid fan too.. sounds like the jkl type to me!

300.gif I heard he's been a season ticket holder for donkeys. No JCL.

300.gif I heard he's been a season ticket holder for donkeys. No JCL.

ok, maybe I do him an injustice. But he just comes across as such a smug tw*t. Also being a "supporter" as he says of Real Madrid too, not exactly an unsuccessful club either does make me wonder why he supports these clubs. If he was there "when we were sh*t" then fair play, but I'd be surprised...

Who else "supports" both Real and Chelsea for Christs's sake?

Archived