Rijkaard or Scolari ?

coco

Rijkaard or Scolari ?  

17 members have voted

1. 1.

• Rijkaard
    • Scolari

Scolari any day.

Rijkaard needs a few months to clear his head - the disappointment and shame on his face was clear for all to see towards the end of the season. I doubt he has recouped already and is ready for a fresh challenge.

Even if he was ready - i dont want him.

At last count there are at least 4 threads that cover this. Do we really need another one?

Is BB already that boring?

Oh ffs, whats wrong now, this place was dead last night, just trying to get us talking.

Tell you what I'll just 'trawl n spam'.

yawn..

Neither. As far as I know it's not a 2 horse race so what's the point in this thread?

For the record I want Sparky! I wasn't aware he was officially out of the race yet...

Hypocrite.

At last count there are at least 4 threads that cover this. Do we really need another one?

Oh ffs, whats wrong now, this place was dead last night, just trying to get us talking.

Why not make it a competition?

Scolari v. Rijkaard

Hughes v. Mancini

Ancelotti v. Sven

Hiddink v. Clarke

Then the winners of each poll can play each other in the semis!

Scolari v. Rijkaard

Hughes v. Mancini

Ancelotti v. Sven

Hiddink v. Clarke

Seriously seems interesting! Why don't you start it mate?

Scolari v. Rijkaard

Hughes v. Mancini

Ancelotti v. Sven

Hiddink v. Clarke

Last night Rijkaard and Scolari were clear favourites with most bookies, i wanted to know who most people prefered besides Sparky.

Why didnt you publicily inform Lauren "At last count there are at least 4 threads that cover this. Do we really need another one?" for this thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7923 one law for them ?

Archived