Bring back random drive by shootings

clubhappy

thats f**king disgraceful. theres thousands of chelsea fans desperate to get tickets and these lot get a sh*tlaod and charge whatever they want. the fa and eufa allowing this shows just how corrupt they are.

That is a disgrace and it's awfull that it is still allowed. It is done constantly (Canada) with big shows and also high rated hockey games. What's even more sad is the fact that they buy tickets by hacking the internet systems, they take advantage of fans and our love for the game. I hope the police starts attacking those kind of websites, or the clubs themselves setting standards (ex. putting a no resale close on the tickets, making it legal to track those kind of sites and people down.)

I know these people are technically not violating any laws, but that is disgraceful. 400 pounds to see a game is a hair under $600 US, or roughly what I pay every month for rent.

I like Space's no resale idea. Its shocking that the average fan is already being driven away by the prices at the official box offices, before something like this comes along and they are ripped off even worse than their fellow "fans" turning a quick buck.

I heard the other day Man City was offering 5 pound tickets for their next UEFA cup game. I wish that kind of discount could be evened out among these European games. For example, rather than one cheap game, give 10 pounds off for all home fans. I feel like a packed house and boysterous atmosphere are even more critical in these last few matches.

I heard the other day Man City was offering 5 pound tickets for their next UEFA cup game. I wish that kind of discount could be evened out among these European games. For example, rather than one cheap game, give 10 pounds off for all home fans. I feel like a packed house and boysterous atmosphere are even more critical in these last few matches.

that's cause they barely filled half the stadium v aalborg. disgraceful showing from the fans. 1st european run but obviously not good enough for them now

Archived