Hull vs Scousers

The Moos

Yes, they won yet again and are now top of the league (though ManU will surely pass them), but what I want to know is what happened when Folan was sent off? I haven't seen it but from what I've read it seemed almost like the Pepe-incident.

Anyone has a vid of Folans foul?

I just watched MOTD highlights and although the talk of the day seems to be the ManU penalty, there was much, much more to be discussed over at Hull.

Liverpool's first goal comes from a debatable free kick, which I wouldn't have given (mascherano falling on the ground, a Hull player touches him in his stride - said touch doesn't change much - free kick given).

Liverpool's second - Lucas clearly controls the ball with his arm in Hulls' penalty. To be fair to the ref, this was only seen on replays. Very hard to catch live.

Worst decision of the week. Arbeloa (I think) gives a poor back pass to Reina, Folan from Hull looks he might reach it, Skrtel moves into his path, clear obstruction IN THE PENALTY AREA. A ref with some balls would have given a straight red and a penalty to Hull. Instead, he gives nothing, Folan lashes on Skrtel Pepe-style and is rightly sent off.

When will we get some decisions our way ?

that mascherano one was a disgrace. the dippers were hammering drogba for diving but at least he waits for a touch, mascherano went down before anyone got near him. yet they seem to think it was ok because he doesnt do it all the time. f**king rat eating hypocrites.

that mascherano one was a disgrace. the dippers were hammering drogba for diving but at least he waits for a touch, mascherano went down before anyone got near him. yet they seem to think it was ok because he doesnt do it all the time. f**king rat eating hypocrites.

just saw a replay of it. Absolutely pathetic and probably the worst dive in recent memory. I think he realized passing between two Hull players would make it look more convincing.

Guy is a real all around dirty bar steward. Reckless tackler, diver, extremely disrespectful toward officials

Archived