Will Chelsea ACTUALLY refresh there squad this year?

Bolton Blue
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I think i speak for every chelsea fan when i say the the squad needs changes, i don't agree with the term "rebuilding", not just yet anyway.

But as far as chelsea knew january was probably their only chance of signing new players for the next two years.

Could you even imagine chelsea in two years with the same squad and the likes of Ballack, Carvalho, Kalou, Deco still being first team

regulars.

I really have to know why Kakuta hasnt been given any game time atall?

And what experience is Matic gaining from sitting on the bench every single game for 90 minutes.

Kakuta doesnt even make it there, why not?

I'm not sure who i'd like us to sign as i dont think pato/aquero are worth a 40m risk!

when you could probably get Milner, O'Hara, Rodwell all for the same price.. all of a sudden chelsea have an ultra hard working young english midfield.

Centre back needed also, aswell as a right winger.

Ill go with ...

------------Cech--------------

Bosingwa Terry Alex Cole

------------Rodwell-------------

-----Milner Essien Lampard-------

----------------------Malouda--

-------------Drogba--------

Reason theres no Kakuta is because ive actually no idea whether he's any good or not!!

I like the idea of bringing in someone like Rodwell, Milner or even O'Hara - but would they get their place ahead of people like Mikel? I'm thinking not, especially Rodwell, even though I think he develop into an incredible player in a season or two.

Also, should we really be talking about squad changes just a couple of hours before our biggest match of the season? :P

Please tell me this TO SELL list is a wind up................... :unsure:

Of course. I was making light fun at the huge and usually unrealistic buy/sell lists people make by suggesting we should replace every player who is not currently the best in their position in the world (i.e. the whole team except Ashley Cole, Essien and Drogba) with the best.