Jawan

Jawan

Hi Guys,

This is Jawan from India.

Please some one share high resolution picture of our BLUE heroes with Premier league trophy.I tried googling for hours but didnt manage to get even a single high resol pic (atleast 1024*768).

Couldnt wait more to put it up as desktop walpaper and tease all Manure fans who sit arround me :D:)

Why don't you have a look round the forum first, you will see there are a few topics with what you are looking for in them.

When I first joined The Shed End, in my newbie thread, I requested 5 virgins and a pet goat, it wasn't until I searched and had a read around that I in fact read a post from a member called Geezer, offering them for a tenner!

Welcome anyway.

Hi Jawan. Gem is our expert on pictures. You'll find she's posted lots in the Picture Thread.

Welcome to the Shed End, by the way! And welcome too to BlueSteel.

Thanks moi,

I have been searching for these images like mad all over last 4-5 days since our triumph.Finally got it here.

Thanks Gem as well.She has done a superb job.

Hello mate! Welcome to The Shed End! ;)

Thanks Mikstaw,

I am lucky to be here with all the people passionate about Chelsea.We all are Chelsea fans and finally got what our team deserved for long 3 years and were deprived of by a small margin of points again and again.

Cheers and enjoy the achievement :):)

Why don't you have a look round the forum first, you will see there are a few topics with what you are looking for in them.

When I first joined The Shed End, in my newbie thread, I requested 5 virgins and a pet goat, it wasn't until I searched and had a read around that I in fact read a post from a member called Geezer, offering them for a tenner!

Welcome anyway.

Hey Mod,

.I am not that dumb .I did search in forums first but didnt find any forum's section where it was specifically mentioned as Media related to Chelsea or something like that.So finally posted in newbies thread to get some help from the ones who have been here and done that.

and as you can see it worked and I got what I wanted.

Thank you all Oldie Goldies for the help ;).

I didn't say you were dumb did I?

But at the top of Chelsea - General forum there was a topic called "Chelsea Champions 2009/10 Picture Thread"

Still, good to see you here and good to see you now found what you came here for.

WHO are you calling OLD????? ;)

Hey Mod,

.I am not that dumb .I did search in forums first but didnt find any forum's section where it was specifically mentioned as Media related to Chelsea or something like that.So finally posted in newbies thread to get some help from the ones who have been here and done that.

and as you can see it worked and I got what I wanted.

Thank you all Oldie Goldies for the help :) .

I didn't say you were dumb did I?

But at the top of Chelsea - General forum there was a topic called "Chelsea Champions 2009/10 Picture Thread"

Still, good to see you here and good to see you now found what you came here for.

Point accepted sir.

I didnt open the general forum and just checked the overall forum names...my bad ;).

Welcome, Jawan. Please include some pictures of crying ManU players. I think Gem has some good ones of them as well.

Got one already frm chelseafc website where our Blue heroes celebrate while Vidic looks sad and pathetic.

Archived