Blizzard

Tim W

what did you pay Tim ?!

I went for £3.50. Are they really going to be charging £10 per copy from now on ?

Oh, and its good by the way.

Edited by bjd

I paid the £3 that was preselected. £10 is the recommended price excl. postage but again its optional with £5 being the minimum price, remember this is for a printed edition. Not sure whether there will be a download pdf version, which would be preferable for me as the postage is expensive. Whatever I'll give it a try as I really like reading what the likes of Jonathan Wilson, Marcotti, Rob Smyth, Raphael Honigstein have to say. Would like to see Sid Lowe and Tor-Kristian Karlsen in future issues.

I paid the £3 that was preselected. £10 is the recommended price excl. postage but again its optional with £5 being the minimum price, remember this is for a printed edition. Not sure whether there will be a download pdf version, which would be preferable for me as the postage is expensive. Whatever I'll give it a try as I really like reading what the likes of Jonathan Wilson, Marcotti, Rob Smyth, Raphael Honigstein have to say. Would like to see Sid Lowe and Tor-Kristian Karlsen in future issues.

Good line up of writers that, follow all of them on twitter too. I`ll give this a bash, good toilet time reading from the sounds of it.

Probably not the only bash you'll be having in the toilet today, I'd imagine.

Youve a dirty mind. The way my guts have hsve been lately having a dump would make me more than happy. Im more bunged up than George Graham in a service station.