Signed Jerseys!

bluewilky

I dont see why him leaving should matter, he will be remembered as a great Chelsea striker. I have a few old strips signed by the likes of Pat Nevin, Dan Petrescu and Eddie Newton, and I`m as proud of them now as when they played for us. After looking at that site I would be a bit careful, I`m always wary of any website that only has a PO box as an address.

I dont see why him leaving should matter, he will be remembered as a great Chelsea striker. I have a few old strips signed by the likes of Pat Nevin, Dan Petrescu and Eddie Newton, and I`m as proud of them now as when they played for us. After looking at that site I would be a bit careful, I`m always wary of any website that only has a PO box as an address.

Really i thought they looked the most legit out of the ones I saw?

Anyone recommend a website then?

Thank you I just looked up online and a lot of not so happy customers, most of the signatures are faked!

Thought it looked dodgy. Be really careful mate, do not buy anything of ebay unless they have a massive high rep from loads of buyers though. I`ll have a quick look for you.