Chelsea vs Stoke (Shed Lower)

Just purchased two tickets for the Shed Lower for the Stoke game in a few weeks. Just wanted to know what the atmosphere was like here? I originally wanted tickets for MHL but they don't sell them in groups for General Sale!

Only ever been in the East or West and the atmos was sh*te both times and both ends of the ground looked buzzing.

Cheers in advance!

The MH stand is by far the best. I sit in the east stand and you are right it is quiet there, lots of old fans and lots of people there for a nice day out. I have one old man who sits behind me with his daughter (i think) and all they do is moan the whole way through games even when we are a couple of goals up they are still moaning. they drive me mental!

Cheers for the responses people.

I've been wanting to sit in the MHL for ages and ages, looks like I'll have to wait until I become a member! Sounds like they're tricky tickets to get.

Been reading around some threads and looks like the imperial pub on Kings Rd is a good place to drink?

"We're the middle, we're the middle, we're the middle of the shed"

For drinking go to the Goose (friendly and cheap) or the Prince of Wales (diehard)

Ta, looking for somewhere with a bit of atmosphere and a sing song but friendly at the same time, with me not being a regular and all.

Went to the blackbird at earls court the past few times and nothing against it as it's a nice pub but looking for a bit more atmos!