Alright lads

Hello guys i am a Chelsea supporter from Bosnia,been a supporter since the 1999/2000 season.I am almost 25 years old and live in Sarajevo,i am also a member of another Chelsea forum for a long time.I used the nickname TrueBlue but it has been taken on this forum,so i just added BIH(Bosnia and Herzegovina).I found this forum since someone linked it on Facebook it looks decent and i hope i'll fit in.

Regards TB

A big welcome to you - not sure if we have other members from Bosnia Herzegovina. If you look on the member map, you might see some. Top of the page, fourth from the left.

blue%20scalf.gif

Edited by moi

• 9 months later...

Welcome.  I went to Sarajevo a couple of years ago.  I love those kebabs you eat....I think they're called Cevapi.

Yeah ćevapi is a national dish very popular too,it is made of meat but it is not Kebab very similar though,if you drop by again let me know would love to have a few pints with a fellow blue.

PS: Ćevapi are also on me  :biggrin:

Yeah ćevapi is a national dish very popular too,it is made of meat but it is not Kebab very similar though,if you drop by again let me know would love to have a few pints with a fellow blue.

PS: Ćevapi are also on me  :biggrin:

Thank.  I will remember that.  :biggrin:

I also went to a nightclub called 'Basement'.  Do you know it?  Before we went, we were in the centre of Sarajevo having a few drinks.  In the bar, there was a television showing a basketball game.  Normally we wouldnt have watched it but it was Bosnia Vs Great Britain so we kept an eye on it.  Anyway, there was a huge, hairy guy playing for Bosnia (I don't know his name but we found out he had played in USA, Spain and Turkey).  We were having a discussion of whether or not we (4 of us) combined could beat him up.  We came to the conclusion that we could.

Well when we were in Basement, at the end of the night, the same basketball player walked into the club.  "Now is our chance to find out if we could beat him up".....in the end we spoke to him and he was alright but possibly the biggest man I have ever seen.

Thank.  I will remember that.  :biggrin:

I also went to a nightclub called 'Basement'.  Do you know it?  Before we went, we were in the centre of Sarajevo having a few drinks.  In the bar, there was a television showing a basketball game.  Normally we wouldnt have watched it but it was Bosnia Vs Great Britain so we kept an eye on it.  Anyway, there was a huge, hairy guy playing for Bosnia (I don't know his name but we found out he had played in USA, Spain and Turkey).  We were having a discussion of whether or not we (4 of us) combined could beat him up.  We came to the conclusion that we could.

Well when we were in Basement, at the end of the night, the same basketball player walked into the club.  "Now is our chance to find out if we could beat him up".....in the end we spoke to him and he was alright but possibly the biggest man I have ever seen.

Yeah went out to Basement before,it closed this year people got bored of it.