Player Ratings V Barcelona (2nd Leg)

BYRON

Agree with Cam, give them all 10s!

Absolutley. All of them, it was a superhuman effort. Im actually tempted to give Torres a 9 because i thought he was horrifc up to the goal.

But that goal. That moment....

Those 10 seconds were like watching the end of a war movie in slow motion. The strangest feeling ever, i just cant explain. Honest to God the moment the ball hit the net everything was like a blur to me , it was like i was stuck in time or something.

Absolutley. All of them, it was a superhuman effort. Im actually tempted to give Torres a 9 because i thought he was horrifc up to the goal.

But that goal. That moment....

Those 10 seconds were like watching the end of a war movie in slow motion. The strangest feeling ever, i just cant explain. Honest to God the moment the ball hit the net everything was like a blur to me , it was like i was stuck in time or something.

I know what you mean bjd. I wouldn't go as so far as to say he was horric, but it could have had a horrific ending!

I could see what he was trying to do. Instead of just lumping the ball long only for it to come back immediately, he was running with it and trying to retain possession and win free kicks etc. But if he had lost the ball and they had scored the winner he could so easily have been up their with JT for villian of the night and I think his Chelsea career would have been all but over.

Instead he is a HERO!!!

Archived