Bonjour

Guest Ricki Paddon

Guest Ricki Paddon

Sorry, obviously this isn't the Gooner forum :biggrin:

True Blue from two hours down the road, the city of Bristol..

Thanks for having me on board and I'm looking forward to making new friends, general conversation & banter, and sharing other experiences with you all.

Keep The Blue Flag Flyin' High !

:badge:  

Guest Ricki Paddon

Cheers mate !

I'm signed it with twitter and that's me pic, I am planning to change it when I get on my laptop..

Mourinho back to SW6 for next season? Lovely jubbly! :JC_doubleup:

Guest Ricki Paddon

haha, I do apologise :face_palm:

If I click on someone's profile will I get the info to say whether someone is male or female? that may stop me making the same mistake :slap_face:

Ah right, you're the same person as the handsome avatar whose name I remember but won't mention online.  You are wise to have changed it.  I like the new avatar too.  My current avatar is a temporary one until the carbuncle has departed.

P.S.  But your name's still there at the top of the page.  You'll have to contact Loz and ask him to remove it.

Indeed I am, thankyou ever so much, I really appreciate your compliment, what a kind soul you are! In that case I'll leave it on incase there's any single ladies that wish to stalk me.. :laugh2:

haha! I love it, so true though! Won't be long now, literally six/seven weeks and he'll have his p45 :good2:

Archived