Ordering online from the store- please help

TorresBlue9

I pre ordered the new kit at the start of the month and my status is still coming through as 'picking' and the money hasn't come out of my account. I still haven't received the shirt. Has anyone else pre ordered online? Any problems? I asked on the kit thread but got no answers. Thanks.

I pre ordered the new kit at the start of the month and my status is still coming through as 'picking' and the money hasn't come out of my account. I still haven't received the shirt. Has anyone else pre ordered online? Any problems? I asked on the kit thread but got no answers. Thanks.

I ordered mine just a couple of days before the launch, mine was dispatched late Monday night and I got printing on it, it's now with the delivery company awaiting delivery, maybe worth contacting the store and inquiring?

Nothing to worry, about I ordered all the way from South Africa when they won the champions league and I got it within 4 weeks, they are pretty solid with orders

I've found them to be hopeless when ordering on-line and I'd advise everyone to steer well clear of gift vouchers, they're barely worth the money they're printed on.

But with yours it sounds like your order didn't complete, and if the money hasn't come out of your account I'd say that's deffinitely the problem.

I've found them to be hopeless when ordering on-line and I'd advise everyone to steer well clear of gift vouchers, they're barely worth the money they're printed on.

But with yours it sounds like your order didn't complete, and if the money hasn't come out of your account I'd say that's deffinitely the problem.

Yep completely changed my mind, I'm with Barn, sh*te customer service as well. They've sent it to the wrong address my old one (I've not lived at for over a year) and they said the billing address is the same. When I've phoned to find out it's definitely been delivered there. The guy on the phone made out it was my fault? I don't f**king think so. I've had numerous things delivered to my new address from the website since last year, what a disgrace. So I ended the call with, "I'll just have to hope I get the stuff back" and his reply was "yep looks like it". They can go f**k themselves it'll be the last time I order from the website that was over £150 worth of stuff. I'm fuming!

Well i phoned up and they said they had held my shirt cos they had to refund me for the PL badges that were out of stock. So i told them to send the shirt anyway but that was yesterday and they've taken the money out my account but still not sent the shirt and given i pre ordered it last month i'm not happy.

Still waiting. It said Shipped on my history by Friday night so i take it i should have it today but i still don't. If or when i get it, and i wouldn't rule out not getting the f***ing thing, i definitely won't be using the online store again, the s**t i've gone through for a shirt!

I rang them up an hour ago to find out what they're playing at and apparently they delivered my parcel today at 1. News to me, i've been sat in the house waiting for it. So the woman said to check my doorstep and back entryway in case they have left it somewhere. I'm now going to assume that someone somewhere is winding me up.

Archived