FIFA 14 -Career and changes made to the team

mcartoscelli

So just grabbed up a copy.

I always like playing player career mode, and seeing what the computers do for our transfers.

So far they shipped Cech to Juve, and brought in Victor Valdes. Dumped Schwarzer or he retired and got Begovic.

Everything else is fairly standard, Moses and Lukaku didn't go out on loans.

Cech has been going to Juventus since FIFA 11 :D

I usually create-a-pro and start on a random low league club and build myself up to Champions League glory. Not a fan of ultimate team. Online Seasons is good but I'll wait until I get used to the new feel first. Need to freshen up on my smack talk again :D

• 5 months later...

FIFA 14 has been weirding me out with a lot of its transfer activities. I'm using my virtual pro in career at the moment playing for Chelsea, so don't have any control over transfers or anything yet (going to wait until the game forces me to retire). Every player Chelsea has been linked with moves for in the summer is playing for us. The week we signed Kurt Zouma, I was starting a new season in career. We landed Shaw, Zouma, Matic and Mandzukic to partner my player up front, then sold Cavani. Kinda laughed when I saw those names pop up at the end of the transfer window in the "in/out" window. Psychic creepy FIFA.

I wonder if the game actually acts on real life transfer rumours in some way, because its pretty wild for all those players to crop up at that exact time. Especially considering the Chelsea page I read to get all these interesting tidbits was just rife with those names that all through that week.

Archived