A big "Dia dhuit!" from Ireland!

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hello everyone! As an Irish Chelsea fan, it's great to be able to talk with so many different Chelsea fans, as Blues are few and far between here, but the Chelsea contigent is growing! :biggrin:  Now, if only Chelsea would sign an Irish player to increase popularity here...  :laugh2:

Hello, where are you from? I'm from Derry myself

I don't think it would matter, it's not like Arsenal have any Irish players at the moment.

Man.United have a lot of Irish fans because they had a lot of big Irish players in the past, Chelsea have had their fair share as well, just not big name players like Keane and Irwin.

Edited by curtis---

United have a lot of Irish fans because back in the day a lot of Irish moved to Manchester and lets not forget Irish football is just terrible so they are more likely to go and support one of the big teams in England.

Plus everyone knows that England is better than Ireland.

United have a lot of Irish fans because back in the day a lot of Irish moved to Manchester and lets not forget Irish football is just terrible so they are more likely to go and support one of the big teams in England.

Plus everyone knows that England is better than Ireland.

Well.... i certainly dont see any proof in that at all.

Hello, where are you from? I'm from Derry myself

I don't think it would matter, it's not like Arsenal have any Irish players at the moment.

Man.United have a lot of Irish fans because they had a lot of big Irish players in the past, Chelsea have had their fair share as well, just not big name players like Keane and Irwin.

I'm down south in County Cork, near Banteer. Yeah and it has to be said Irish football in general isn't the greatest at the moment. That is true, something many Irish football fans like to forget

Welcome! As an American Chelsea fan moving to Dublin in a couple months, you wouldn't happen to know a good pub to watch the games in would you? :)

Sorry, I don't for two reasons 

1. I'm too young to be allowed in pubs (I think)

2. I live in County Cork, about 200 k.m. away from Dublin!

If you want to find a good pub, maybe have a look around the other articles by Irish Chelsea fans. They might be helpful