No more Viagogo!

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

About time, disgusting viagogo was allowed to continue as long as it did ripping off Chelsea fans week in/week out with the clubs agreement and 'partnership'

A step in the right direction however I don't see why they can't run an official ticket exchange similar to the blueprint created by cfctickets.com where all spare tickets including cup games and away tickets could be listed. Would be so easy to do for the club to sort out and seeing as they went out of their way to shut down the non-profit scheme that was cfctickets.com they could at least replace it with something of equal use.

As far as I am aware if you buy a ticket for a cup or away game and the can't go their is no legal/official means to sell it on to another Chelsea fan for face value which just seems odd to me when it could so easily be set up.

Edited by mclovin83