Hello there........

Blue Ballet

On 20/11/2016 at 22:49, moi said:

Hello, Blue Ballet.  Tell us a little bit about yourself.  Where are you from?  When did you start supporting Chelsea, etc

Welcome to the Shed End! :good2:

Thank You. 14 years old; !970 FA cup finals. I am a total plastic- they were the first two games of football I had ever seen on tele ( I didn't live here then)  - and for a long time now a non attender at matches.

11 hours ago, Blue Ballet said:

Thank You. 14 years old; !970 FA cup finals. I am a total plastic- they were the first two games of football I had ever seen on tele ( I didn't live here then)  - and for a long time now a non attender at matches.

You are NOT a total plastic.  It's not your fault you weren't born at a time when ordinary people could afford to go to matches very week!  If you support Cheslea through thick and thin, you are a genuine supporter!

Archived