ratings

The Brit

Cech 7 great save to get his team-mates out of a hole

ferreira 4 looked the weakest link in back four all day

terry 6 fought ok but lost his cool with his run-ins with sibierski

essien 7.1 mom for me...good at back and seemed only one willing to run at them and that was from a deep position

bridge 6 defended okay but seemed unwilling to get forward a la west ham...seemed more worried by dyer

maka 6 solid but nothing special

ballack not on long enough to get a rating

lampard 3 his worst display in a chelsea shirt...seen more life in a corpse

swp 6 was doing okay, not great but felt he was victim of wrong sub...it should have been maka

Kalou 6 got better as game went on but final ball was disappointing...missed a greast chance when he didn't hit it properly

Drogba 5 outplayed by taylor and bramble icon_redface.gif enough said

Subs

Cole 6 had great chance at end but didn't affect game as much as one hoped

sheva 5 anonymous

Mikel 6 should have started

If you're not going to rate Ballack based on time on the pitch then I don't see how you can rate Sheva. However all n all a rotten performance and probably the worst individual performance ever by Lamps and one of the worst from Drogba for a long long time (at least from an attacking perspective).