Mourinho at WWE

Kev123

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/articles/3 ... semourinho

Much like the National Football League?s Parcells, Mourinho is also known for his confident coaching style and ability to respond to people who question his authority with brash quips. But a few weeks ago while traveling with his team, the Chelsea coach ran into SmackDown?s Chris Benoit. Once he was introduced to how massive the WWE Superstars are in person, that notorious swagger shrunk, and his mouth was zipped.

?I realized that Chris Benoit?s hand is stronger than my leg. So, I don?t want to mess with any of [the Superstars]; I just want to be friends,? he joked.

yeah I just love how crappy they treated him icon_rolleyes.gif

Ok, he got a few w**k2.gif hand signals and some boos, but you if you get a mention for the Chelsea in an American show like that which has nothing to do with football/soccer, I would think Kenyon would be pleased for the publicity. (Almost)Any publicity is good publicity when you're trying to get your brand known in the US like Pete is trying to do.

Hmmm...here's a longer version of it:

Still gets cut a bit short, though, but it's a better video than the one I first posted.

The fact that he was wearing a t-shirt with a great big Adidas logo on it, makes it even clearer that it was a PR stunt organized by Kenyon and/or Adidas.

The fact that he was wearing a t-shirt with a great big Adidas logo on it, makes it even clearer that it was a PR stunt organized by Kenyon and/or Adidas.

Thought exactly the same when I saw the photo!!

Well there would have been hell to pay if Mourinho decided to wear a Nike jumper that day icon_lol.gif

It was actually really funny, they then had some pretend wrestler come out called Robbie Liverpool, who seemingly had beaten up 6 guys (to which MacMahon Jr said, well, maybe they were members of your Chelsea Football Club) Smile wiped off Jose's face