Sign in to follow this  
Lenni1991

Help to get Tickets against Southampton (from Austria)

Hi Guys,

There are four of us coming to the home game against Southampton at Stamford Bridge on the 26th of December. We have applied for two memberships. We plan to buy two tickets in the first sale phase and two tickets in the second sale phase. Do you think there will be a second sale phase against Southampton? Do you have other suggestions? Greetings from Austria.

No chance getting more than 1 ticket per membership, and you would even be very lucky to make it through the virtual waiting room for that.

A Hospitality package is an expensive alternative, or search the internet for organised football trips.

2 hours ago, Valerie said:

No chance getting more than 1 ticket per membership, and you would even be very lucky to make it through the virtual waiting room for that.

A Hospitality package is an expensive alternative, or search the internet for organised football trips.

Thank you very much for your answer. So it's really impossible, also againgst an opponent like southampton?

And is the possibilty high to get these two tickets if we have a membership? (or also four tickets if we buy two another memberships. Then maybe we plan to buy four memberships, but it would me very annoying if we have four memberships and don't get tickets.) We would like to sit togeher, at least the two tickets in the first ticket stage - is this possible?

If it's not possible to get more than two tickets with one membership, maybe we can buy the other tickets on the internet to a higher price. Or do you have a suggestion that we can visit the game to the lowest possible price (in sum)?

Thank you very much in advance!

Welcome to Soopah Frankie's tenure as our manager: we all want tickets, nobody is guaranteed one, membership or no membership. We're all hoping for the best in the virtual waiting room, some spend their lives there :biggrin:

45 minutes ago, Lenni1991 said:

If it's not possible to get more than two tickets with one membership, maybe we can buy the other tickets on the internet to a higher price. Or do you have a suggestion that we can visit the game to the lowest possible price (in sum)?

The cheapest way guaranteed to get the tickets, £1200 for four tickets, seated together, with food and drink, and you meet a legend.

Capture.JPG

13 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Welcome to Soopah Frankie's tenure as our manager: we all want tickets, nobody is guaranteed one, membership or no membership. We're all hoping for the best in the virtual waiting room, some spend their lives there :biggrin:

Yes, my friend. I understand. But could you please explain me, If i normally get tickets as member (against an opponent like southampton) If i be in the virtual waiting room directly to the beginning of the deadline. Or is it gambling? It just want to know If it's worth to buy four memberships. I hope you understand my issue. I just search the cheapest way to visit the game. :-)

26 minutes ago, coco said:

The cheapest way guaranteed to get the tickets, £1200 for four tickets, seated together, with food and drink, and you meet a legend.

Capture.JPG

Thank you very much for the offer, my friend, but's it's to expensive for me.

Can you suggest a ticket-website where I can buy tickets, If i pass to get tickets at the official chelsea homepage?

You could also try contacting local supporters clubs from your own country. The club allow them to book blocks of tickets together. 

There is also the ticket exchange where season ticket holders who can’t attend to sell their seats. You might not be able to get everyone sat together but you may find tickets there. 

1 hour ago, Lenni1991 said:

Yes, my friend. I understand. But could you please explain me, If i normally get tickets as member (against an opponent like southampton) If i be in the virtual waiting room directly to the beginning of the deadline. Or is it gambling? It just want to know If it's worth to buy four memberships. I hope you understand my issue. I just search the cheapest way to visit the game. :-)

Whether the match is against Southampton or not, it's still very difficult to get tickets. The moment tickets go on sale for members, you should try and buy them. A membership account gives the option to link to other members, so that way you can try and buy tickets for all at once. And if you are lucky to get to buy your tickets before the game sells out, it may not be 4 seats together. 

Only you can decide it's worth to buy four memberships. Like Munkworth said, you may use the ticket exchange. Quite a few season ticket holders put their seat on sale shortly before the match.

2 hours ago, Valerie said:

Whether the match is against Southampton or not, it's still very difficult to get tickets. The moment tickets go on sale for members, you should try and buy them. A membership account gives the option to link to other members, so that way you can try and buy tickets for all at once. And if you are lucky to get to buy your tickets before the game sells out, it may not be 4 seats together. 

Only you can decide it's worth to buy four memberships. Like Munkworth said, you may use the ticket exchange. Quite a few season ticket holders put their seat on sale shortly before the match.

Thank you very much for your answer. So my last question: If you're trying to get tickets from ten matches against Southampton right at the beginning of the first sales phase. In how many cases do you get estimated tickets then? In how many cases of ten cases? So I can just guess a bit, because it makes a difference if I get 1/10 times tickets than if I get tickets 8/10 times. What do you believe? I know, you can't know it, but what do you believe?

2 hours ago, Lenni1991 said:

Thank you very much for your answer. So my last question: If you're trying to get tickets from ten matches against Southampton right at the beginning of the first sales phase. In how many cases do you get estimated tickets then? In how many cases of ten cases? So I can just guess a bit, because it makes a difference if I get 1/10 times tickets than if I get tickets 8/10 times. What do you believe? I know, you can't know it, but what do you believe?

No idea.

On 08/11/2019 at 12:38, Munkworth said:

You could also try contacting local supporters clubs from your own country. The club allow them to book blocks of tickets together. 

There is also the ticket exchange where season ticket holders who can’t attend to sell their seats. You might not be able to get everyone sat together but you may find tickets there. 

Is it likely to get tickets for the game via ticket exchange if we check regularly the ticket exchange 1-2 weeks before the game? it would be no problem not to sit together.

50 minutes ago, Lenni1991 said:

Is it likely to get tickets for the game via ticket exchange if we check regularly the ticket exchange 1-2 weeks before the game? it would be no problem not to sit together.

It’s not  impossible but there’s no guarantee. 

33 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

It’s not  impossible but there’s no guarantee. 

And do you think we get four tickets if we buy them at thursday 7 pm at the website?

Link all the membership together. log on 10 minutes before they go on sale (don't help but I kid myself it does) have as many devices as you can trying to get through if all 4 of you are trying you stand a better chance but with all of that it's still a lottery and if you do get in will probably be crap seats FF or worse in Harding lower.

Australian supporters club or hospitality is your best bet