One of our own

Fruit Bat

53 minutes ago, Fruit Bat said:

I hope the lads who put this together don't mind me sharing. 

Great video one of the lads mentioned about the way he's been treated by Chelsea in the past under Bates yes but apparently Roman does look after them. I'm pretty sure I read the ex players have a box in the West Stand although it is on a rota so you have to apply Finneston, Chivers etc. The likes of Dixon, Canoville, and many others are more or less at every game. Mickey Droy I'm pretty sure hasn't stepped into the Bridge since he left I heard he sold or left his shop in Kensal Rise to his son and retired to the States.

Edited by bluehaze

22 hours ago, Backbiter said:

Lovely video. Epic flag.

There's something very heartwarming about it. I sent it on to ardent Chelsea hating friends who for once said something complimentary.

One of the fella's in it I met on a building site in Brentford a few years back. Really decent chap.