Moving on --> Avram Grant want's to entertain

evissy

I know it is too early to move on from Jose, but A.Grant said openly that he wants to combine winning football with entertaining football. He says also that we will not win every game...

How do you see this work with mr.Grant? I mean the combining thing.

I think Chelsea wont entertain Chelsea fans as much as ManU fans tomorrow since the players are probably too much in shock to react in a proper way. If ManU players start to put lot of heat on our players we might witness a farse and a series of red cards. If ManU players are clever they will try to psyche our players..

This from a manager who is known to favour a 4-5-1 formation...really entertaining! icon_rolleyes.gif

Well it can be actually.

My favourite team in Sweden played a 4-5-1 all through last season and also in some games this season and they mostly played some of the most entertaining football in Sweden. Other teams had more skilled players and played 4-3-3 and such but they wasn't as entertaining.

So I would like to say that it's not the formation that determine whether or not you play attractive football or not, it's what the players do on the pitch.

Archived