I'd Just Like To Say...

Gem

... I am officially ruling myself out of contention for the England managerial position. I wish the best of luck to who ever succeeds McClaren but my long term commitment lays with screaming from the stands at Stamford Bridge. I know at the moment I haven't actually been asked, nor has my name been thrown into the mix BUT... those two factors haven't stopped the world and his wife ruling theirselves out, so I thought there was no harm in confirming my position either.

(I'm just sick of reading managers/ex-managers ruling theirselves out of the job when they wouldn't stand a chance anyway icon_rolleyes.gif arrogant twats)

So, whilst we're here, anyone else care to confirm their position for the FA?

I'm still game! How hard can it be: selecting as many Chelsea players as possible but no Scousers, watching those fit young men running around, getting involved in something scandalous (preferably something saucy) and getting kicked out with a handsome pay-off after a year or so.

Are you up for another swede? I'm a bit better than Eriksson. Atleast I've got more hair, I'm more handsome (sort of) and I'm less horny. You won't find me banging some of your women...

I'm quite cheap too.

One thing though. I will keep Gerrard in the squad. I need someone to fetch the water bottles.

Archived