"I should be a Man Utd player"

Chelsea FC Champions

This is the Sun, but whether that Rumour is true or not, he is a great player and I am glad to have him here at Chelsea. I think that he has been hit pretty hard by the departure of Jose too, and I think we would be fuc*ed if he were to leave in the summer too

He's happy here I feel.

A little clue in the article for you:

“But I’ll never go there because I am so happy at Chelsea. Now I’m a Chelsea fan through and through.

“Right now I am just happy I chose the right club and hope I can go on and make United pay by winning lots of trophies.”

I think the title should say " I could have been a Man U player, and not, I should have been a Man U player". Those are two very different statements. Anyway glad to hear essien is happy here, one of our most valuable assets at Chelsea. He dosen't complain, dosen't talk sh*t in the media, just get's on with it and does his job.

It would seem that only a few people have read the article until the end. I know it's the Sun and all that, but.

He doesn't want to play for Man Utd, he's happy at Chelsea and wants to stay - good enough for me.

Archived