gerrard has laid down a challenge to us fans now

The Brit

he has dismissed stamford bridge and is not worried by our atmosphere for the second leg...if this doesn't motivate everyone to create carnage next week, especially at that overrated git, then nothing will

He said: "There aren't many places in the world that have such an intimidating atmosphere as Anfield, that have such an effect on visiting teams, and that's a fact. Stamford Bridge is a big stadium, but it's got nothing of the aura that Anfield has and it certainly won't intimidate us in the slightest."

Animation2.gif what an a**! For liverpool, I'd expect the fans to be in full voice. We should have a countdown on how many times in one week or day we'll hear "anfield has the best atmosphere!"

Can't wait to hear the ESPN commentators tomorrow-Tommy Smith icon_rolleyes.gificon_mad.gif

Of course you know that if there is an edge in the atmosphere at the Bridge next week the press will not call it a special night. Instead it will be described as nasty and poisonous because they will no doubt pick on a chant or 2 that they don't like.

Of course you know that if there is an edge in the atmosphere at the Bridge next week the press will not call it a special night. Instead it will be described as nasty and poisonous because they will no doubt pick on a chant or 2 that they don't like.

I dont care what they say, as long as they dont threaten them, and dont throw anything onto the pitch.

Its all fairgame in my opinion. I hope one of them cries to the press about how the fans were going after his mum or something

Archived