New Home Shirt.....

coco

How did they get it so quick, or they had them ready, and someone threw a few quid extra on top?

I dont know, he told the lad that they wernt out tuill Tuesday, so f**k knows. 317.gif

like in the promotional pics, the collar doesn't look so bad when someone is wearing it, but

- the colour is wrong

- the sponsor logo is too high

- the badge is too low

looks like a weird portsmouth shirt IMO.

p.s. we will wear it against bolton.

Looks like adidas have just done a swap between our clubs , with you lot now having a collar and us now having a v neck.

was just thinking that the other day too.

I don't if i'll buy this one, i'll wait for a good ebay seller

We wore ours today and i have to say it looks very nice , quite plain like something we wore in the 80s and if rumours are correct our away kit is going to be grey like our old crown paints grey kit in the 80s.

Btw the collar does grow on you.

I don't if i'll buy this one, i'll wait for a good ebay seller

4 out 5 Chelsea shirts I have are from eBay! Sorry, but I can't afford more than 50 quid for a new shirt with name and number. I bought JC 10 2 years ago when the new Adidas shirt came for roughly 30 quid (including P&P).

Sorry, Megastore...but, that's just the way it is!

Archived