Chelsea signing Aguero

I'd like to begin by saying that I am a Manchester United fan, however, I respect Chelsea and I am not here to spam the forums.

However, I am here to provide you chelsea fans with information about Sergio Aguero.

Chelsea have been dealing with Atletico Madrid for 2 weeks to come to an agreement over the value of Sergio Aguero.

Talks have been on-going and the player himself has spoken to Peter Kenyon and accepted personal details, but the clubs are working on agreeing a fee.

I am sure that most of you will not see this as genuine information but I got this from a reliable source.

I'd like to begin by saying that I am a Manchester United fan, however, I respect Chelsea and I am not here to spam the forums.

However, I am here to provide you chelsea fans with information about Sergio Aguero.

Chelsea have been dealing with Atletico Madrid for 2 weeks to come to an agreement over the value of Sergio Aguero.

Talks have been on-going and the player himself has spoken to Peter Kenyon and accepted personal details, but the clubs are working on agreeing a fee.

I am sure that most of you will not see this as genuine information but I got this from a reliable source.

Who was this source?

You will be taken apart btw if this is a joke.

Remember the member that joined to tell us about the Jose sacking, hours before it was even breathed about in the news even as a rumour. In fact, so much that the news got their info from us until it was public. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and he was spot on!

Maybe tb186 is genuine?

Remember the member that joined to tell us about the Jose sacking, hours before it was even breathed about in the news even as a rumour. In fact, so much that the news got their info from us until it was public. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and he was spot on!

Maybe tb186 is genuine?

I remember that night so well! Didnt we have about 600 guests at one stage ?!

Well if he is right he becomes a legendary forum member and i will make a £25 donation to the Shed End coffers and change my avatar to the Celtic badge for a month and worst of all I will eat a stick of celery (i hate celery).

If not you, as a Moderator have to reveal his email address!

Edited by bjd

I remember that night so well! Didnt we have about 600 guests at one stage ?!

Well if he is right he becomes a legendary member and i will make a £25 donation to the Shed End coffers and change my avatar to the Celtic badge for a month and east a stick of celery (i hate celery).

If not you, as a Mod has to reveal his email address!

Change the avatar to the Celtic badge? Oh well, if I've got to put up with dkw dangling his bollocks over my shoulder I guess that's the least you can do as a forfeit

Change the avatar to the Celtic badge? Oh well, if I've got to put up with dkw dangling his bollocks over my shoulder I guess that's the least you can do as a forfeit

I rather dkw placed his bollocks on my face than eat celery. Im no fan of bollocks but i just hate celery so much.

Seriously years ago , my mum once cooked a huge beef casserole and just to test me dropped in a stick of celery. I couldnt eat it. I hate celery.

I rather dkw placed his bollocks on my face than eat celery. Im no fan of bollocks but i just hate celery so much.

Seriously years ago , my mum once cooked a huge beef casserole and just to test me dropped in a stick of celery. I couldnt eat it. I hate celery.

So that explains how the celery chucking thing started at the bridge. It was when you opened your packed lunch lovingly put together by your mum and there was a stick of celery in there. You took one look at it and lobbed the buggar into the crowd who took it in turns to do the same. You sir are the cause of a birth of legend act - the act of hurling celery.

Isn't Agüero about to play in the Confederations Cup? I doubt anything will be announced, if tb186 is right, till after then. Same with Pato.

That said, it didn't stop Madrid and Kaka.

I am sorry, i don't have a time span for this, however, as soon as I hear something, I'll let you know.

If anyone is interested, there is a huge possibility Manchester city will announce tevez's signing on thursday, however this may be false.