Chelsea iPhone App!

A word of warning.

One of my mates from Cornwall goes to quite a few games a season, normally with my cousin and a few other Cornish Chelsea fans. One week he ended up going on his own for some reason, to West Ham away. He found a pub and everything was fine even though it was rammed with Spammers, and then some thoughtless git phoned him up (guess who?) It would have been OK, but his ringtone was Liquidator, and he had to make a fast exit from the boozer. I couldn't understand at the time why he sounded out of breath when he answered ::clap2::

A word of warning.

One of my mates from Cornwall goes to quite a few games a season, normally with my cousin and a few other Cornish Chelsea fans. One week he ended up going on his own for some reason, to West Ham away. He found a pub and everything was fine even though it was rammed with Spammers, and then some thoughtless git phoned him up (guess who?) It would have been OK, but his ringtone was Liquidator, and he had to make a fast exit from the boozer. I couldn't understand at the time why he sounded out of breath when he answered ::clap2::

Lucky it wasn't you who had to run

Bloody right, I doubt if I'd have made it to the door. Then again, I wouldn't have been daft enough to go drinking in a pub full of Spammers in the first place :)

i hope he was decontaminated afterwards, that gypo flu can be nasty....

F**king hilarious BlueBeard! I remember when i was living in Glasgow and Chelsea were doing a pre-season of the US, and were in Seattle. We were playing Celtic and Smertin, of all folk, scores a freaking screamer. I jumped up and yelled "f**king get in there!!" only to realize I was the ONLY person in there shouting for Chelsea......time for a sharp exit!

Archived