What is "The Sun" thinking?

MHedges

Every so often I visit "The Sun" webpage to see what sort of filth they are spouting on about. Don't think I've ever read a pro-Chelsea article to be honest. But much to my surprise today, I find the following articles all floating towards the top:

Carlo: Let me Stay 10 Years

John Terry Wants to Win the Quadruple

Carlo: Let Lamps Go? That's Funny

Drogba: No Way I'll Quit Blues

Roman Staying at Bridge

Which leads me to the following: What the f**k?

Which leads me to the following: What the f**k?

It's all very simple. They are just doing the set up for their future articles.

Carlo: Let me Stay 10 Years - Will be followed by an article where Carlo is called a liar if/when he leaves before ten years is up. Or if he gets fired, the article will be about putting down evil Chelsea for firing a manager who wanted to stay for 10 years.

John Terry Wants to Win the Quadruple - This is done so Terry can be called a loser and an underachiever if he doesn't lead Chelsea into quadruple glory.

Carlo: Let Lamps Go? That's Funny - This is done so that if Lampard leaves during Carlo's reign, then Carlo can be called a liar, Frank a traitor and a mercenary and Chelsea can be called all sorts of names for getting rid of a faithful servant of the club.

Drogba: No Way I'll Quit Blues - Drogba can be called a liar if/when he leaves Chelsea. Even if it is to retire from football.

Roman Staying at Bridge - They can call Roman a liar when he leaves Stamford Bridge and they can write articles about him falling out of love with Chelsea the next time he isn't at the stadium to watch Chelsea play.

---

See? Easy! :laugh2:

Its better to read articles from Thesun and Goal.com for leisure reading.Many times they make a good humorous stuff which would make even SAF laugh after Manure Failure this season :lol:.

So take those articles as good humor and just stick by sky or espn for some confirm news.

The Sun really is hilarious. Their "stories" are like 3 sentences long, and consist of one 5 word quote. Truly the absolute bottom of the barrel for those with a limited attention span.

That said, I cant believe they have so many pro-Chelsea articles. Funny that theyre not prefacing every mention of our captain with "LOVE RAT JOHN TERRY SAYS....." anymore.

I still like the point A to point K logic, though. JT says we want to keep these trophies, but also go for other trophies that we didnt win. Conclusion: "JT WANTS TO WIN QUADRUPLE NEXT YEAR". Doesnt that mean every footballer wants to win the quadruple every single year?

They're not really pro-Chelsea articles, they're just stating a few quotes and filling in the blanks. Though this jumped out at me, in the Drogba article:

On Tuesday night he was named 'Best striker in the World' at the 2010 World Football Gala awards in London.

But Rooney is still player of the year, right?

Archived