Has everyone got their membership packs yet?

stevo

Renewed my membership on the first day it was available and have still not received the pack. Spoke to the club on numerous occassions, they said its done by an outside company,and Ill just have to wait. Is anyone else still waiting?

no idea, just sais executive gift set when i renewed membership, i got a scarf last season which was alright though. got my missus the basic member ship this season too and her card came a week after mine, cant imagine its too far off mate

no idea, just sais executive gift set when i renewed membership, i got a scarf last season which was alright though. got my missus the basic member ship this season too and her card came a week after mine, cant imagine its too far off mate

Sounds good, thanks mate, guess I.ll have to be a bit more patient.

I got my season ticket through.......then they sent me another one saying the first one was invalid??

very strange!

Makes me laugh, I bet the membership department is well funded but seems a bit slow.

Got my DVD and hat today, still no card or magazine. Weird how it all comes in bits and pieces lol. the dvd is quite good, lots more behind the scenes footage than the season review DVD.

just an update, like i said i got my card through a couple of weks ago, the rest of my stuff arrived today, pen set seems okay, im questioning the £132 i spent though haha

£132 for an okay pen set, how can you question that?! :)

Archived