android users recomendations

dkw

Just got a samsung galaxyt tab and was wondering what apps to get for android. Pretty impressed with it so far, actually got it for my wife so she would keep her hands of the laptop but might claim it as my own now.

BBC iPlayer

Tapatalk - for forums

Kindle - ebook reader

Beyondpod - podcasts

Beautiful Widgets - nice clock and weather

Dropbox - for getting files on and off your tab

Evernote- for notes

Sky+ - set your sky box remotely

Tunein radio - all your favourite radio stations

Soccer scores pro - keep upto date with the latest scores.

Spotify - online music

Twitter

I'm sure there are many more.

I had one and thought the sat nav was pretty good for a phone. never got round to much else though as it went on ebay when I coveted the old push buttons I am stuck in the past with :laugh2:

I had one and thought the sat nav was pretty good for a phone. never got round to much else though as it went on ebay when I coveted the old push buttons I am stuck in the past with :laugh2:

You bloody ludite. Cheers eth, got most of those but will have a look at the ones i dont.

• 1 month later...

Angry Birds - (of course)

ChelseaFC Fanzone - Chelsea News

Capital FM - Music

Football Kicks - Best footie game

Ghost Radar Classic - Ghost Detector. A must for all households.

Google Sky Map - See the night sky. Awsome

LBC - London talk radio.

Rainy Days - Live weather radar

Shazam - ID any music, anywhere.

Soccer Scores

SoccerPulse - Video of all the goals of all the game, all the time, everywhere. Awsome!

TankHero - Addicting Tank Game

Words With Friends - Addicting scrabble game

Enjoy!

Not long ago you were asking whats the point of Apple iPad and now you bought Galaxy tab which is essentially the same thing? Then I read its for your wife so I guess its ok. :D

Glad you chose a Samsung product (not only are they our shirt sponsors but also I work for them ;)) over the over rated Apple product.

Not long ago you were asking whats the point of Apple iPad and now you bought Galaxy tab which is essentially the same thing? Then I read its for your wife so I guess its ok. :D

Glad you chose a Samsung product (not only are they our shirt sponsors but also I work for them ;)) over the over rated Apple product.

Yeah, I realised the irony of it :laugh2: The main reason was it was much cheaper than an Ipad, it was also smaller and I quite like the widget thing on android. Plus I hate apple and didnt want to be just another iSheep :D

• 1 month later...