Hello from Avillafan - Q&A

Maca-AVFC

If you wouldn't mind answering a few questions for Avillafan.com and I will pop back on later in the week to pick up the responses

1. How do you think Chelsea have done so far this season, and where do you think you will finish in the table ?

2. Who is your star man at the moment ? anyone we should watch out for ?

3. What are your feelings on Roberto Di Matteo, is he the man for you ?

4. What are your views on Aston Villa ?

5. Where do you think we can finish in the table ?

6. What is your score prediction ?

1. How do you think Chelsea have done so far this season, and where do you think you will finish in the table ?

I think we have had a bit of a mare this season, my Heart says we will finish 4th but my Head says 5th, although Spurs current form gives me a glimmer of hope.

For me its Mata.

I love Di Matteo but I don't think he will get the chance to cement his position as manager, due to the unique set of circumstances at Chelsea.

A basket case at the moment, but always seem to cause us a few problems.

9th

I honestly haven't a clue.

Edited by SHELLY

Our poorest season in some time. Still hopeful of nicking 4th but it's a major ask now.

For most of this season it's been Mata and Sturridge but both have been out of sorts lately

Loved him as a player and if he does well in the next 2 months, say finishing 4th and winning the cup, I'd give him the job. But I don't think he'll get it.

Average. To be fair to McLeish Villa have lost some good players in recent years and none have been replaced.

Somewhere between 10th and 14th.

Two teams lacking in quality and we rarely do well at Villa Park, so 1-1.

We have really struggled at times. In the past, we have frightened teams! This season, that had gone and it saw teams grow confidence against us as our play showed they could grab points. Hopefully now, we have been handed some team spirit and end up 4th. The biggest punch in the face this season has been Tottenham being above us, hopefully we can change that before the seasons out.

At this point it could be anyone as you never know what game you are going to get out of people. Luiz has been solid, Mata and Ramires are players to watch, Torres seems to have found some mojo, and obviously Drogba and Frank can still turn a game.

Have always loved RDM from his playing days with us and brilliant to see him as manager. He's doing well so far. If Chelsea opt to find another (maybe more proven) manager in the close season, I hope RDM can stay (and still have input) as assistant. In an ideal world, I'd like him to be full-time with the boards backing. He's young, the players and fans love him, Chelsea history, won't piss off to another club after a few seasons and could no doubt build a younger team.

Good solid team, though it doesn't seem like you are having your best season.

I think you should push for a 9th or 10th place.

It could be a tough one for us, but I predict a Chelsea win cause we really need that 4th place and it seems the team have found confidence again.

Obviously it's been a bad season, the football has been appalling, and we're underachieving. Despite what some might say, we still have an awfully strong squad so fifth spot is outright failure. I doubt we'll finish 4th, or even 5th for that matter. Having said that, we might just win the CL. Got a sneaky feeling about that one.

Players of the season are Ivanovic and Ramires. Honourable mentions for Terry, Sturridge and Mata.

Nice guy and all that. Chelsea in his heart and he's in ours. No way is he the man for the job beyond this season. Not a chance in hell.

The Midlands' biggest club, without a doubt. A selling club unfortunately. Drab football.

No idea I'm afraid.

Think we'll sneak a win. We're in trouble if we don't.

Poorest season in a long time, but hey we've had worse times in the past. Our run-in looks pretty tough so realistically I think 5th or 6th if Newcastle keep going...

2. Who is your star man at the moment ? anyone we should watch out for?

Luiz has been in pretty decent form despite the media fanfare that jumps on every mistake.

Chelsea legend, but not too sure long-term. Sound like a broken record, but whoever we get this summer needs backing and support to build his own team.

4. What are your views on Aston Villa?

Solid if unspectacular, you always seem to raise your game against us. Not sure McLeish will do much for you long-term, was a baffling choice.

Mid-table if you have a good end to the season

6. What is your score prediction?

1-1. Our record at Villa Park is franly awful, not sure we'll be changing that.

For us a normal season off the pitch, but a disappointment on, a lot of players have not produced the goods we pay for

Torres is red hot, don't they have newspapers in Aston

Didn't know he ways gay

Your owner ruined a stable club by bringing in McLeish, he nigh ruined Brum so the warning signs were there

Could manage 12th

2-0 to us

If you wouldn't mind answering a few questions for Avillafan.com and I will pop back on later in the week to pick up the responses

We've had better seasons, we've had worse seasons, we might just sneak 4th if the Spuds keep playing this badly, but it won't be deserved

Watch out for Mata & Sturridge

The mans a hero, but he has got zero chance of getting the job!

I don't have any views on Villa

Somewhere in the middle???

I have liitle idea, but hope for a 0-1

Edited by shedpensioner