barca tickets

buzzcfc

ok, so after an emotional hour caught up in the shocking lottery that is the cfc online ticketing system, I have secured 2 tickets for barca...but not the ones I wanted. I ended up with 2 in the west lower, and would be very grateful if anybody with 2 shed or matty harding tickets seated toghether would be prepared to swap with me. I paid £62 each for them, but am not interested in making up the price difference, I'd settle just with a straight swap. pm me if anybody can help. cheers.

come on chels

Good luck mate but at least u have tickets and at least they are West Lower and not West Upper!

I am in the Matthew Harding Lower and know loads of season ticket holders who have been moved due to the poxy Uefa broadcasting regulations so would have thought there is a big demand for them.

Tickets will be like gold dust come match day so be thankful to have any at all !

I know i am grateful, but usually avoid the west stand at any cost. I'm pissed off to be honest though, as i was getting the tickets as usual on my iphone at work and was taking ages to get through, so asked my mate to get on the waiting room for me aswell...straight through! after I was sat there waiting for half an hour! such a lottery and cfc need to sort it out.

Then when i did get on, the system just couldn't cope with the demand. At one point i had shed upper and ready to pay...only to be taken back and told i could only choose between matty harding or family...to then be told only west was available.

For anybody that knows, as I can't say i've taken much notice when i've been in the shed, does the west stand stand and sing all game if it's a big game? I can't be doing with sitting down for a match like this really. Was majorly disappointed a couple of seasons ago when we went to wembly for the villa semi, no standing or atmosphere at all. I've got tickets for spurs on sunday and hoping it will be better!

I ended up with 2 in the west lower

come on chels

Hey!!! There's nothing wrong with the West Lower. I'll be there and it's very nice. Anyway, you don't want to be in the Matthew Harding or Shed. It's full of uncouth yobs!!!! Before you know it they'll be standing up and singing!

Enjoy the game

I hope all stands will be singing for this one. If we can't raise the roof for Barca in a CL semi, the first meeting since that game in 2009 then there is something very wrong. West Lower should be ok.....

Sunday will depend largely on where u are sitting as well, if u are up in the rafters then you might be dissapointed, if u are lower u should be fine...