Sport Options - Munich Day Trips and 2 Day Trips (plus a chance to win a discounted day trip)

loz

UEFA Champions League

Chelsea Champions League Final

Saturday 19th May 2012

Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany

The Shed End has teamed up with Sport Options to offer posters one of two travel options.

NOTE THIS IS JUST FOR TRAVEL - THESE PACKAGES DO NOT INCLUDE A MATCH TICKET.

OPTION ONE - DAY TRIP

Day return flights will depart from London Gatwick or Luton airports between 06:00 and 09:00 arriving in Munich between 08:45 and 11:45 local time. (Slot times to be confirmed)

You will need to make your own way to and from the stadium. Transfers are NOT included in this package.

You will need to take the S8 train from the airport to MARIENPLATZ where you will be able to enjoy the day in the centre of Munich. From MARIENPLATZ you need to take the U6 to the Stadium. After the match you take the U6 to MARIENPLATZ and S8 to the airport.

Match tickets will entitle you to free travel on trains.

Return flights will depart between 0200 and 0500. These timings take into account that not everyone can possibly depart at the same time and the airports will be incredibly busy.....PATIENCE WILL NO DOUBT BE REQUIRED.

London Gatwick - £ 375pp London Luton - £ 399pp

OPTION TWO - TWO NIGHT STAY

Two night option departures will be from London Gatwick airport between 10am and Midday on Friday the 18th arriving into Munich between 11:45 and 2:45pm.

Coach transfers are NOT included in this package.

All hotels are withing a 5 miles radius of MARIENPLATZ (Central Square, Munich) and within a 5-10 minute walk of the S.Bahn or U.Bahn rail/metro service. We have a 4* Hotel Option, 2/3* tourist class hotel option or a FLIGHT ONLY option. Full details of how to get to and from the airport to your hotel will be provided to you on your final itinerary. Match tickets will entitle you to free travel on the trains over the weekend.

On Sunday 20th the return flights will depart between 13:00 and 16:00 hours local time.

2/3* - £ 640pp 4* - £ 880pp (Limited Availability) Flight Only - £ 440pp

To book call 01925 755 222 or book online www.sportoptions.com - AND QUOTE REFERENCE 'SHEDEND'

DISCOUNTED TICKET OFFER - DAY TRIP OPTION FOR £100

As part of this deal we have secured one of the day trips free. I considered giving it away as a prize in a competition but decided to go for a half way house and offer it to one forum poster for a discounted price of £100 (with the money going to the Shed End kitty).

The travel arrangements are exactly the same as detailed in option 1 above - the only difference is one lucky person can get it for £100 rather than £375.

To be in with a chance of winning simply send me a private message with the answer to the following question:

Who scored the only goal when Chelsea beat Stuttgart in the 1998 UEFA Cup Winners Cup final?

Private message me your answer by midnight on May 5th and we will have a draw to choose a winner.

Cheers

Loz and Mod

Click on the link for full details Davey. i am accessing through mobile just now otherwise would do it for you. I think that us the total full price but worth checking.

^ Cheers. I'm feeling very pessimistic about my chances of getting a ticket, and even more pessimistic about telling my wife I've got one and I'm spunking a shedload of cash on going. But hey, if the kids have to go hungry, so be it.

Well done guys, that's an excellent package.

I'm sorely tempted, but with a mere 35 loyalty points am not optimistic about my chances of getting tickets. Should I get lucky then I'm in for sure...

Flight times now announced for these packages and they are

DAY TRIPS

FLIGHT NUMBERS:

LONDON GATWICK LONDON LUTON

OUTBOUND - XLF920M 07:00 OUTBOUND - LS6228

INBOUND - XLF921M 02:00 INBOUND - LS6229

2 NIGHT STAY

FLIGHT NUMBER:

OUTBOUND 18/05/12 DK7213 1045 - 1330

INBOUND 20/05/12 DK7214 1330 - 1420

It says I can't PM you ???

Not enough posts :(

Hi by the way.

You need a minimum number of posts before you can PM - done to stop spammers. I will flag you as having entered.

We have a winner..........

Our Shed End Munich day tripper is.......

drum roll...................................

build up of Hollywood esque anticipation

Mike 93

Congratulations mate.

I will e-mail Sportsoption with your details and copy you in - should I use your registered e-mail address? If you want a different one used PM it to me. I will also include the phone number and name of the bloke I dealt with on the e-mail so you can call him and get the details sorted.

If you can Paypal the £100 over that would be great.

Congratulations and have a great day!

Cheers

Loz & Mod

Just seen this on my phone. Wow, cheers guys f**king brilliant. Ill sort out my paypal when I'm back home. Also, I think my email has changed since joing the forum so ill pm you. Cheers

Wow!

well done mate, sing your heart out over there.

Just seen this on my phone. Wow, cheers guys f**king brilliant. Ill sort out my paypal when I'm back home. Also, I think my email has changed since joing the forum so ill pm you. Cheers

Wow!

Well done Fella .I have the Shed End Banner if you or anyone else going wants to take it out let me know . I am going corp. so can't take it with me

I can meet before the game Sunday

Edited by Tea Bar Boy

So is anyone getting the Sport Options Charter from Gatwick - if so see you next Saturday :)

Yep, My lad (18 year-old) and myself are booked up on this trip. This was following booking flights with Thomsonsport, who cancelled the Gatwick deal as they didn't get sufficient take-up to fill the plane.

Did you quote the deal here and get it at that price alright?

I quoted the deal here and got the advertised price OK.