Tickets Chelsea FC - Manchester United

Joeriwii
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Hello,

I'm Joeri from Holland and i would like to visit the match Chelsea FC - Manchester United with one of my parents.

But I need to know if it's possible to get an ticket without an membership because this is an AA game. In theory it's possible but do you think I have any chance? And otherwise is there someone who would like to borrow her/his code or order tickets for me and let me pay.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english!

Joeri

Hey Joeri, these tickets won't go on general sale I suspect, so you won't be able to purchase tickets through the club.

Others on here may be able to advise you on ways to go about it.

Hey,

Thanks for your reply :)

These tickets will NOT go on general sale. No chance.

Your best way of trying to get a ticket will be to get a membership and try viagogo.

Hey, Thank you for your answer but a membership costs 40 pound for 2 persons, doesn't it?

I think that's a bit to much money to just have a bigger change.

Maybe I can borrow a membership from somebody or is their somebody who wants to order for me?

Hey,

Thanks for your reply :)

Hey, Thank you for your answer but a membership costs 40 pound for 2 persons, doesn't it?

I think that's a bit to much money to just have a bigger change.

Maybe I can borrow a membership from somebody or is their somebody who wants to order for me?

Believe me,everybody that have enough points to buy these will go to the game or will sell it to friends or for much more on the net ;-)

I understand you, that was how I started when I wanna visit chelsea the first time...

finally bought them from a tout and removed at half time ,bye bye money....

Edited by Belgian_SW6_Lover

Joerie, before I became a member, I booked match tickets (and the rest of the package) through one of the "voetbalreisorganisaties" in the Netherlands. Not the cheapest way, but always guaranteed good seats. Alternatively, you can buy a membership and choose a less popular match when there are 3 more tickets available per member. Cheapest sort of membership sets you back about 25 pounds I think.

And no, I'm not going to let you use my membership account :smile:

Joerwii you will need to be extremely lucky to get tickets for this and to be lucky you may end up paying a lot of money.

I would advise trying to get to a game that wont have such high demand.

Either way, good luck!! :smile:

Edited by Zola