Griezmann to Chelsea

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

We have all talked on here about how Chelsea are lacking in speed in our midfield and having a lack of options of speed and ability on our wings.  Schurrle seems to be the man of the moment but I haven't heard anything new on that front as Bayer seem reluctant to sell without a viable replacement.

I've seen a lot of Antoine Griezmann at Real Sociedad.  He's come through their youth ranks and I have always been impressed by the kid. He's coming off his best season yet with Sociedad and they're in pole position to finish in the final UCL spot in La Liga.

His development is still not finished but he would offer our attack a new dimension with his speed.  He is extremely athletic and creative, he doesn't have the best disciplinary record, but I think he could learn from our experienced players and would be great in combining with Mazacar.

Arsenal and Milan are interested in Griezmann and I think he would be a less expensive option than Schurrle.  I think this video does a decent job in showcasing his speed, passing range and a few great finishes.

What do you lot think about him?

Obviously a good player but he wouldn't improve us. Can see why Arsenal have been after him for though, I think he would suit them better. Although I can't help but think they would be better off just recalling Vela and putting him in their squad.

Edited by Remodez