Eto'o desperately back peddling

loz

Eto'o:

"England is a sensational country for football and any time I leave that will be my destination because the Premiership is fantastic for strikers," said Eto'o in the News of the World.

"Arsenal and Chelsea have caught my attention in the last few months, although there has been no definite contact.

"Jose Mourinho is a good coach and I believe he is a fan of mine.(...)"

This issue has been raised a couple of times.

Eto'o is IMO the best striker in the world.

Such a shame he's also a spoiled brat.

Top footballer and top team spirit saboteur.

I like to think he could be teached PDT_nunu.gif a thing or two over the concept of a "team" by ours lads and get his head down.

I would also like to think there will no be no more child hunger and poverty in the world.

I would also like to think there will no be no more child hunger and poverty in the world.

But if there is then, according to Eto'o, it would be an entirely racist thing

I can't see him signing for Liverppol or Arsenal - he is only going to go somehwere with a genuine chance of winning the title. If he comes to England it will be to us or Man Utd.

I can't see him signing for Liverppol or Arsenal - he is only going to go somehwere with a genuine chance of winning the title. If he comes to England it will be to us or Man Utd.

Would you welcome him to the Bridge though Loz?

If he did come to Chelsea i think it would take some time (probably his 1st goal) for the fans to embrace him after his comments about Chelsea, diving in games etc.

Personally i don't want him at SB.

Not me - I also think he is the best in the business but I would hate to see him at Chelsea.

Until he started banging the goals in for fun!!

I prey he doesn't go to the gooners. They play a fast game as it is, with him in the team they would definitely go up another notch and be VERY serious challengers for the title.

the thought of saha being replaced by eto'o in the united side isn't worth thinking about.

They'd say the same thing about us having the Eto/Drogba pair up front.

Do they get on? I seem to recall a little tit for tat between them prior to the World Cup.

Indeed, those two together up front would be a mouth watering prospect.

Fergi's never been worried about taking a punt on a loose wire.

With out a doubt one of the best about and i perosnly feel does more for barca that goofy

All that said would never want to see him in a chelsea shirt..

Would Eto?o really fit in at Chelsea and with the brittish style of football?

He is a bit of a whiner and that is really annoying. But I think JM could sort that out.

First sign of whining Jos? would ram a avocado up his a*se and whisper in his ear "one more word and you'll be sh*ting guacamole for a week".

Archived