Which player is our "Big time" at the moment?

Giordano_Bruno

Which player is our "Big time" at the moment?   

30 members have voted

1. 1. What player do you trust the most under pressure late in the season/biggest occasions?

• Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Luiz
    • Rudiger
    • Azpilicueta
    • Kante
    • Morata
    • Giroud
    • Barkley
    • Kovacic
    • RLC
    • Kepa
    • Marcos Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • other

As the season goes by, the pressure gets higher. Who is your number One in this team under  these specific circumstances - comebacks needed, derbies, semifinals and finals, big occasion and must win games late in the season? What player do you trust the most is going to bring us the Promise land?

I'm going with Pedro - big time player, got the guts, won everything multiple times, scored crucial goals for Barcelona and still scores for us. to be fair, when I see derby match coming, I want him on the pitch. 

48 minutes ago, Giordano_Bruno said:

As the season goes by, the pressure gets higher. Who is your number One in this team under  these specific circumstances - comebacks needed, derbies, semifinals and finals, big occasion and must win games late in the season? What player do you trust the most is going to bring us the Promise land?

I'm going with Pedro - big time player, got the guts, won everything multiple times, scored crucial goals for Barcelona and still scores for us. to be fair, when I see derby match coming, I want him on the pitch. 

Before I read your post I voted pedro straight away, but O, how  I wish for Didier still!!!!!

Archived