Chelsea Megastore

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

If anyone is planning any orders on the megastore this Christmas or going forward, can you use the megastore links around the forum! The site gets some pennies back from the sale and we are skint at the moment! I am actually paying for the forum license myself at the moment!

Cheers GIF by SYFY

2 hours ago, Munkunku said:

You’re not pushing the ‘Premium Munkworth Content’ with the Ad Free Subscription hard enough.

How are people suppose to know they can get updates on my cat, which comedians I’ve been to see and what extremely stupid things I’ve cocked up at work just by signing up.

can you not pay to avoid all that?

4 hours ago, Modueke said:

Thanks, Val, and thanks to you guys that sent over the last little while! @Scott and others, you are legends. It makes you realise how people are behind the forum!

We get a bit from the revenue of course, but it has been so up and down this year with that.

it seems fair enough to promote donations in match day threads. I'll send you another few quid anyway :smile: 

4 hours ago, carrickblue said:

just on the donor thing, didn't we used to have "donor" noted on a member's profile? maybe we should bring that back - would that be better than promoting Members AF??

Yea the Donator badge thing went as it wasn't that fair. If Dave007 donated a quid in 2010, and then ended up getting banned, he would have the same badge as someone who donated Boehly Bucks over the years!

Members AF isn't a donation thing so much. It's basically a more simpler way of viewing the forum without any ads. Any other things I find get added to that group too, like a live chat that I thought could be used as another live match chatroom like the old days, but it just turned into another random chat instead, where there is exclusive content. This includes people waiting around for Monty to eat or tales of my insomnia at 5am, its amazing stuff!

The AF group still comes back and funds the forum, so it is like a donation but a perk in return.