poor billy

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

You'd be amazed at the stick I took on CFCnet for having a go at Gallas, merely for spouting my little spiel about him being tapped up by his best mate Terry 'enry. Which just goes to show that bigger isn't always better. I mean these people want FACTS for Christ's sakes!

William Gallas: may he rot in hell.

Guest Brian M

He'll probably to go to Barca instead. And then they'll be stronger at the back as well as at the front icon_sad.gif

What are the chances of BOTH Cesc and JudasMach2 going to Barca by the season's end? Pretty high no doubt. Never thought I'd say this, but Barca may actually become a well-rounded team, if the ego's don't tear the dressing room apart

You'd be amazed at the stick I took on CFCnet for having a go at Gallas, merely for spouting my little spiel about him being tapped up by his best mate Terry 'enry. Which just goes to show that bigger isn't always better. I mean these people want FACTS for Christ's sakes!

I'm not surprised- that place is full of self-righteous w**ks who pretend to know everything.

But one of my good mates' is a mod there, lol.

I'm not surprised- that place is full of self-righteous w**ks who pretend to know everything.

But one of my good mates' is a mod there, lol.

Without going into personalities (but yeah I have met a couple of right tossers), one of the worst things is that you can wait hours for a post to be approved. And even then you run the risk of it being rejected for the most bizzare reasons. One time in particular, I posted a new topic that still hadn't been okay'd by the following day. So I added another post to the same non-sanctioned topic.

And almost immediately one of the mods sent me a PM to say that my post had been rejected because it might provole Liverpool supporters? This was the second post mentioned something about the about of scousers on the forum, and was only indirectly related to the fist post. Which is fair enough. Except that both posts were rejected, and that the following day, some other pillock9 posted another new topic, to all intents and purposes identical in subject and content to the original post/topic. After that I started losing interest in the place.